Wednesday 11 January 2012

This was the image before I edited it.
I then traced out the outline of the headphones using the Polygonal selection tool.
I added it to the contents page. I tried to make the 'V' look as if its hanging off the 'O' to make it look a bit different. I put the headphones so they looked as if they were coming out of the 'V'.

I decided that the black did not fit in with my strong house colours so I changed the colour so the orange that features a lot in my magazine.
I refined the headphone with the pen tool. I did this because the headphones did not look very neat. I then added in the main feature pages, making sure I highlighted every 'V' with the house colour orange.
I desaturated the background image to allow the font to stand out. I also added a 'Week in images' section because I feel as if it will make the reader want to read on.

No comments:

Post a Comment