Wednesday 25 January 2012

QUESTION 6

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?



I used Photoshop to edit and create all of my media products.

I used Youtube to upload the video I made on how I made my masthead.

I used Windows movie maker to edit the video on making my masthead.

I used my Canon 400d to take my images.

I used my detachable flash to take my images with, I pointed it at the ceiling and off walls instead of directly into her face.

 
I used Google to find original Front covers, contents pages and DPS from real magazines.

I used Blogger to document all my work that I have done.

When using all these different programmes I have learnt to use each an every one of them. I feel i have benefitted from this as it has allowed me to reach my full potential in how my magazine was made. I have also learnt that it is not just on type if media which makes your product, its a whole lot of media, from the camera, to post editing, to publishing it online.

No comments:

Post a Comment