Friday 25 November 2011

Making my masthead
















Here I am using the Magnetic Lasso tool to remove background from the headphones. I had to make a duplicate image of this image and then deleted the original layer. I then made a plain chequered background layer so when i delete the background, I can put another one in after (block coloured back ground).
Here are my headphones after I removed the background. Some parts didn't come out to smooth so i had to re-try some parts.


This is the final masthead design. I am going to trial different house colours and will be talking about those in the next post.


Here is my other idea of calling my magazine Pause. This was before i decided on my name but i thought i would upload them to show that i have tried other names and methods. I like these ideas but they do not fit into my target audience and style of my magazine.




No comments:

Post a Comment