Sunday 4 December 2011

Making my front cover

















Here i started with a plain photo as a base layer. I made a duplicate layer and then deleted the original layer to allow me to do anything i wanted with it because the original layer was locked.


I then added the masthead in, but previously I had sad that I wanted to overlap the mast head.


Here is where i overlapped her head over te mast head. I used the magnetic lasso tool to cut a section out of her head and create a new layer on top of the masthead.

Here is the base layer of my magazine with the added text. Now i have to add in my advertisement puff and barcode.


This is the magazine in large with a vinyl disk as my advertisement puff. I took a photo of my model holding a vinyl disk and then cut the disk out with a circular selection too and then pasted it into this front cover, adding text over the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment